Hopp til toppmenyen på siden Hopp til hovedinnholdet på siden

Mental health services



The municipality provides mental health services to children, adults and their families. If you have experienced trauma, grief or abuse, or if you are in emotional pain and are depressed, you can get help through the municipal health care services.

You can get in contact through the accident and emergency unit, your general practitioner, the health care centre or on the municipality’s website.


People who live at home and who have mental disorders.


Your level of need will determine whether you are eligible to receive the service.


Guidance - how to obtain this service

You can contact the municipality for assistance in applying, or you can ask others to help you if necessary. If someone else applies on your behalf, he or she must have authorisation.



You must provide authorisation if someone else applies for you.



The municipality will obtain the information necessary for making a decision on the case. We will then come to a decision. You will normally receive an explanation together with the notification of the decision. You will always receive an explanation if there is a possibility that you will be dissatisfied with the decision. If an explanation is not included, you can obtain one by enquiring with the municipality within the deadline for appeals to the decision.


The municipality will process the case as soon as possible. If a decision cannot be reached on the case within one month, you will receive a written message stating the reason as to why. You will also be informed of when the decision is expected to be made.

Appeal Option

If you are dissatisfied with the decision, you can appeal to the municipality within three weeks from the date on which you received it. Explain what you are dissatisfied with and why you believe the decision should be changed. If you need guidance, you can enquire with the municipality. If the municipality upholds its decision, you can forward your complaint to the Board of Health Supervision in your county.

You can also file a complaint regarding the performance of the service. Submit your complaint to the municipality or directly to the service provider.

2019-03-12 09:02
Gyldig fra
Gyldig til